So Excited!

Many of you who know me may already know, but CHRISTMAS is my FAVORITE time of year!! Not because of presents or anything like that.... I don't even want ANYTHING for Christmas this year (don't forget that Brandon). I just love the feeling that is in the air around the Holidays! Everyone is nicer, people go out of their way to give, and it is just so loving. This year I get to spend Christmas with a lot of my family members which is really exciting because I have not had a holiday with so many family members on my side since I was about 5 or 6. I am sad that we will not be seeing Brandon's Mom and Dad and all of our friends and family that live in Washington...but hopefully they know that we love them and that we hope they have a wonderful Christmas. Next year we will be in WA for Christmas and for the Family Reunion which means we are going to be there for about a week or so! WAHOO! Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I love Christmas! I posted some of my favorite Christmas Tunes...so I hope you enjoy them too!

2 comments:

  1. December is my favorite month of the year! I also love christmas!! Luckily here in The Netherlands they celebrate christmas on the 25th AND the 26th. Then everybody can celebrate it with both sides of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan! It is good to see you! I love the Christmas season too. We started listening to Christmas music today and danced around the house.

    ReplyDelete

What are ya thinkin?