Twilight!!



This past Saturday, Brandon and I went and saw TWILIGHT: New Moon...and we loved it. Brandon even loved it which was surprising! We invited a whole bunch of ladies from the ward and we had 12 women show up and a couple of them brought their husbands so Brandon wasn't even the only guy there!! It was exciting and it was fun because the whole crowd would cheer and laugh and cheer and cry and cheer....ect. It was just plain ol' fun. Afterward we went to our favorite fast food place (Chik-fil-a) and saw that a screw had punctured our tire so we had to go to sears and get a new tire....not so fun! But at least we got to see Twilight!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED IT!! I'm so glad Brandon liked it. Aaron liked it a little. Personally I think he liked it more than he'll let on :) But he doesn't want to let me know.

    ReplyDelete

What are ya thinkin?