1/2 Marathon and more!




So we have not posted in FOREVER but we don't have too much going on to post about (or so we feel) We are just truckin' along with not too many changes from day to day. I am training for my first 1/2 marathon in June which I am pretty excited/nervous. I want to run another one in the fall but want to do one towards the ocean so that we can vacation at the same time. Brandon is starting up his furniture building again...he wants to build a Sofa Table, an Armoire and a bookshelf...so we will post pictures of how that is going. It's just hard because we don't have very much space for him to build in but he definitely needs something to keep him busy on saturdays.

This coming saturday we are going to be doing a service project at a Recreational Therapy camp that deals with the elderly and adolescents that are struggling. They use horses at the camp so we are going to help rebuild some stalls and signs and fence posts. It should be a lot of fun. It is for the Give a Day/Get a Day that you can do for Disney and if you give your day then you can get a free day at Disneyland. We are hoping to go for Brandon's birthday.

For Valentines Day Brandon showed up at home with a new painting for me. We had this huge BARE wall and it really needed some color and this picture fit it perfectly! I love my husband!!!

The second picture is of this awesome find that I got at target for 12 bucks and then the family blocks I found at Tai Pan trading for 12 bucks too....i love steals! The lemon picture was marked 75% off!!

I am still waiting to hear from the city of Ontario about the job but as soon as I know...you will too!

LOVE YOU ALL!

4 comments:

  1. The painting is beautiful!. Speaking of building furniture, have you guys ever heard of the blog knockoffwood.blogspot.com? It has very detailed building plans based off of high end pieces (Williams Sonoma, Restoration Hardward, Pottery Barn, etc) I've been begging Greg to build a few things. I think I'm going to do one of her headboards myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love awesome deals and presents. I am sure your home looks very cute with those pics in it. Hope you are enjoying lief in Cali. Call me some time if you get bored. We haven't talked in forever and I don't think I have the right number for you anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that lemon one!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Megan. I think it is great that you guys are doing service day for a day of Disney action.

    ReplyDelete

What are ya thinkin?