Furniture we built

These are pictures of the furniture that we built. They look really amazing if I do say so myself...and I do. We were going for the Pottery Barn look so what we did is we painted them with a color called "Heavy Cream" and then we roughed up the edges and painted those with a color called "Chocolate". So as you can tell we like colors that are named after food and are utterly delicious....just like our furniture! We got the plans for each one from knockoffwood.blogspot.com





7 comments:

  1. Nice!! Thanks for sharing that site too, it's so cool! *sigh* wish we had our own place/room to do this sort of thing already. School takes too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thats incredible. We have one piece of pottery barn furniture that we got on clearance and it looks just like yours. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those look great. Nice job. Can we make requests? ha ha.
    PS Be careful with the buckets, that is how I killed our laptop. I tipped over the little shelf it was on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Brandon and Megan! I sure miss not having you in Rexburg. I didn't take advantage of that blessing like I should have. Love you both and hope you are well and happy.
    Always, Aunt Sherri and family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those turned out beautifully! You guys are amazing! You sound so great.

    ReplyDelete

What are ya thinkin?